The Rental Process is easy. FIND IT. LOVE IT. SEND IT BACK.
B+L offers the option to rent our select dresses, separates and coordinating accessories. We give you access to current in stock B+L item(s) in limited sizes and styles. Whether it’s a photo session, or special occasion. If you can not find it in our Rental section, our Shop section – B+L wil custom design it for you. We have everything you need to bring your vision to life.
Our rental program allows you to experience what B+L is all about before deciding to place a custom order or for those quick turn around needs. Please note – our item(s) rent quickly so it is important that you reserve your item(s) ahead of time.
We have several rental options from separates and accessories to dresses. We are sure that you will find something and love it! Our pieces are generous in sizing so that when you rent – in most cases- it will fit a wide variety of sizes/fits. We have taken the guess work out of the process by providing you with FULL garment specs. These specs are the measurements in which the garment is made by. Why is that important? This is important because it help you compare these measurements to your client/or personal measurements. It is important that you go by our spec guide in order to ensure that you are renting an item that will fit your sizing needs. Measurements that are smaller by 1-5 inches in most cases will give you room allowance for size adjusting with clamps etc
You will find ALL important information regarding CARE INSTRUCTIONS, Agreement Terms, Sizing information – towards the bottom of each product page in the TABS listed below product images.
Hours of Operation: M-F 9 AM – 5 PM – Orders received after 5 PM will NOT be processed until the following business day. All emails received after 5 PM will not receive a response until the following business day. ALL orders placed on SATURDAY-SUNDAY will NOT be processed until the following business day (Monday).
Rental Order Terms
These terms are subject to change at anytime.
IT IS ALWAYS BEST TO EMAIL US PRIOR TO YOUR BOOKING SHOULD YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE RENTAL PROCESS OR NEED CLARIFICATIONS.
By purchasing a B+L RENTAL item(s) you will adhere to all details of this contract and you agree to all terms of this agreement. You understand this is a binding contract. As purchaser you are fully responsible for ALL rental item(s). Should you loan this item(s) to someone else – you understand that you are responsible for any and all damages occurred.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. SELECT YOUR ITEM
2. RESERVE YOUR ITEM
Reserve your items for our FLAT 8 day rental. You will notice as you select your dates – there will be an automatic additional day(s) added. We do this to space out our rental dates and to allow time for cleaning and shipment to new client. We will need your reservation 7 days prior to ACTUAL event date and in most cases it is BEST to reserve your dates of usage a month or two out. Our item(s) rent months in advance. You are able to select a reservation date from the calendar. IF you select dates that are less than a 7 day notice – you are subject to additional rush shipping fees. In most cases we only need a 4-5 day in advance booking date but anything less will be subject to additional rush fees. For example – if your event start date is listed for NOVEMBER 15th and it is NOVEMBER 11-14th – you will be charged an additional RUSH FEE. Through your rental you agree to these terms and understand you will be responsible for the RUSH FEE.
Example RENTAL usage (8 DAY RENTAL): Day 1: You receive your B+L rental; Day 2-3 (depending on your location day 2-4) Usage of item/s; Day 4:Package your B+L rental and prep to ship. DAY 8: We MUST RECEIVE ITEM BACK OR have tracking received. We have given you 1 grace day but all item(s) should be returned to us by the 7th or 8th day. In this example it would be
If you need extended usage time-there will be an additional fee and you will need to contact us to confirm additional days are an option.
B+L will deliver the item(s) in which you have ordered. What this entails:
- The specified size, color and design and you will receive on or before the delivery date for which you placed your order.
- Except in the rare event that the item(s) is damaged beyond repair
- or is otherwise unavailable.
- Should your item(s) become unavailable we will use reasonable efforts to notify you immediately that the item(s) is unavailable. If B+L is able to reach you, we will allow you to choose any available/in stock rental item(s) to replace the unavailable item(s). If B+L is unable to reach you, or you respond with lack of time to fix the issue – you acknowledge and agree that B+L may send you a refund, or a replacement product of the same or greater value. In most cases, you will be issued an immediate refund.
- The item(s) in which you have ordered will be delivered to you cleaned and are ready to wear. At B+L we dry clean and/or hand washes each item before it is prepped to be delivered. We inspect each item with the utmost care and attention to detailing, however use of our item(s) is at your own risk. You agree that, B+L shall not be held liable, for any health related complaints, such as allergic reaction to cleaning methods/soaps, etc associated with any item(s).
- If your item(s) does not fit, you may return the item(s) to B+L within 24 hours of the date you received the item(s). This however does exclude non working business days such as Sundays and holidays. To avoid this – we ask that you please review the PRODUCT DESCRIPTION tab which is located towards the bottom of the product page. There you will find full specs for each item. This allows you to properly measure your model/daughter/client prior to your purchase. Should your measurements be 1-3 inches larger than the specs listed – in most cases then the item(s) will be too small. There are ways for photo shoots to hide any size discrepancies.
- Should you decide to return the item(s) B+L will issue you a credit for the full Rental Fee (less delivery charges) of the item(s) for a future rental by you of our item(s), so long as the item(s), as determined at B+L’s sole discretion, has not been worn for event or photo shoot. In addition, B+L will NOT issue any credit of any kind until arrival of the returned item(s). We also suggest emailing us a tracking number for the returned item(s).
- B+L item(s) in some cases will be brand new, like new, excellent used condition, or good used condition. There may be some minor flaws, however in most cases are NOT noticeable when photographed or worn.
(B+L) ships USPS, and in some cases UPS & FedEx (depending on which method is most economical and appropriate for each order). If you have preferred shipping carrier please let us know upon placing your order. Each package is carefully packaged when shipped. (B+L) will NOT be held responsible for an item after it ships. Insurance will cover any cost for lost packages or damage for an additional charge, but it is not included in our standard shipping charge & must be purchased at the time of placing your order. Once the package is shipped, (B+L) is not responsible for giving refunds or replacing packages.
Upon delivery, you the purchaser bear responsibility for the item(s). You acknowledge that you have provided B+L with a secure shipping address. A secure shipping address is considered to be one where an individual can physically receive item(s). Should you provide us with an un-secure shipping address, B+L does not bear liability for products left unattended, or collected by someone other than purchaser. You acknowledge that providing anything other than a secure shipping address may result in delivery delays and additional delivery fees and B+L will not be liable. You will be liable for all such delays and additional delivery fees.
SHIPPING TO YOU HAS ALREADY BEEN INCLUDED IN OUR RENTAL FEES AS WELL AS A $20 SET SHIPPING/HANDLING FEE AT CHECKOUT.
Your rental will ship priority mail, UPS OR FedEX. The shipping method used will be at the discretion of B+L. Please take into consideration shipping time frame when placing your order. You need to allow yourself time to receive your item BEFORE your actual event date. If you need a rush order- we do have options for an additional fee. IF YOU ARE LOCAL-YOU CAN SCHEDULE A PICK UP via email. Upon return of your order you will be issued a refund for shipping fee. We ask that all rental orders be shipped PRIORITY USPS. If located within Texas we suggest FEDEX as it is the cheapest and fastest reliable ship source.
SHIPPING BACK TO US
We ask that you ship ALL item(s) back in a NEW –UNUSED-box of equal size/quality and MUST ship PRIORITY MAIL USPS, UPS OR FEDEX.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING FEE BACK TO US. You are responsible for selecting a shipping carrier that will return the items ON TIME and in good condition.
You are responsible for any LOST or STOLEN item(s). You are responsible for any damages occurred during shipment. Your item(s) should be shipped back to us in the manner you received your items(s).
Return of item(s) and Extensions:
You agree to return the item(s) to B+L on or before the return date for the item(s) which is identified on the invoice for your order. In some cases an extension is possible. For an extension please email firstname.lastname@example.org; provided that any extension provided is subject to other orders for that item(s) and is available only upon pre-payment of the additional Rental Fee applicable to that product for the period of time of the extension.
If you return the item(s) late or fail to return item(s) at all, a late fee of seventy dollars ($70.00) will be charged to the payment card you used to pay the Rental Fee or to any other payment system included in your account information; this includes PAYPAL. For every day that you are late returning the item(s) you will be sent a bill and you agree to pay such late fees, up to an amount not to exceed 200% of the retail value or market value, as determined at B+L’s discretion, plus applicable sales tax (plus the Rental Fee). The late fee is payable for each order of item(s) that is not returned when due, NOT towards each item(s) that is the subject of the order that is late.
Most importantly, if you have not returned the item(s) within fourteen (14) days after the return date for the item(s), this late return will be considered a non-return. B+L will then invoice/charge the maximum late fee set forth, less any late fees that you have already paid, plus applicable sales tax.
Payment of 200% Retail Value or Market Value.
Should you be charged an amount equal to 200% of the retail value or market value and you still possess the item(s), the item(s) are then considered yours to keep, though without any future refund, or return of any kind.
Use of B+L RENTAL ITEM(S)
In the OFF chance that there may be damages to any rental item(s) upon opening shipment- please report those immediately. We do our best to check all item(s) prior to shipping but there are on rare occurrences we may miss prior damages. Should damages be sustained through cutting open the shipment box- you bare responsibility for that. It is important to use caution if using scissors or box cutter.
Upon purchase you agree and are responsible for the care of B+L item(s) and you agree to treat each item(s) rented with great care. B+L products are meant to be used and worn in limited capacity. This includes: photo shoots, special events, etc. You as the purchaser bare responsibility for loss of item(s), destruction or damage to the item(s) due to “disappearance”, theft, fire, major stains or any other cause.
B+L considers normal wear and tear to encompass minor stains, rips, missing beads, stuck zippers or other minor damage. If you return any item(s) that are damaged beyond normal wear and tear, you as purchaser agree that B+L shall charge and you shall pay, for the price for additional cleaning fees, repairs or replacement of item(s), as determined to B+L discretion, up to 200% of the retail value or market value for the product. This includes damages incurred during shipment of item(s) being returned to B+L.
B+L has complete documentation to all item(s) prior to us shipping to you. PLEASE SEE THE CARE INSTRUCTIONS SECTION OF THE RENTAL ITEM(S) TO SEE HOW TO CARE FOR OUR PRODUCTS.