On each product page you will find TABS towards the bottom of the page-In these tabs you will find: Measurements (full specs of the garment to compare your client/child’s size to, Care Instructions for the garments, Rental Agreement.
Hours of Operation: (M-F) 9 AM – 5 PM – Orders received after 5 PM will NOT be processed until the following business day. ANY order received (Friday-Sunday) will NOT be processed until Monday-so please keep that in mind. All emails received after 5 PM will not receive a response until the following business day. ALL orders placed on SATURDAY-SUNDAY will NOT be processed until the following business day (Monday).
Rental Order Terms
PLEASE NOTE: A DRESS (1) DRESS is NOT to be reserved/booked and used for a multi-mini session event. Meaning please do NOT book (1) dress for multiple (5+) children to wear. Why is this so important? It is important because a rental is meant for 1-3 children. Any more than that would be considered a mini session/workshop rental booking. We always recommend booking more than (1) dress to help accommodate your clients. When renting only 1 dress for a multi book mini session you run the higher risk of incurring damage fees and possible restocking fees. Please email us should you have questions on this. We do offer discounts when booking rental for a multi mini session/ workshop. We want to help do our best to ensure you have a positive rental experience with us.
These terms are subject to change at anytime.
IT IS ALWAYS BEST TO EMAIL US PRIOR TO YOUR BOOKING SHOULD YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE RENTAL PROCESS OR NEED CLARIFICATIONS.
By purchasing a B+L RENTAL item(s) you will adhere to all details of this contract and you agree to all terms of this agreement. You understand this is a binding contract. As purchaser you are fully responsible for ALL rental item(s). Should you loan this item(s) to someone else – you understand that you are responsible for any and all damages occurred.
Important order notes:
- You will receive the specified size, color and design and you will receive on or before the delivery date for which you placed your order.
- Except in the rare event that the item(s) is damaged beyond repair
- or is otherwise unavailable.
- Should your item(s) become unavailable we will use reasonable efforts to notify you immediately that the item(s) is unavailable. If B+L is able to reach you, we will allow you to choose any available/in stock rental item(s) to replace the unavailable item(s). If B+L is unable to reach you, or you respond with lack of time to fix the issue – you acknowledge and agree that B+L may send you a refund, or a replacement product of the same or greater value. In most cases, you will be issued an immediate refund.
- We inspect each item with the utmost care and attention to detailing, however use of our item(s) is at your own risk. You agree that, B+L shall not be held liable, for any health related complaints, such as allergic reaction to cleaning methods/soaps, etc associated with any item(s).
- To avoid your item(s) not fitting – we ask that you please review the PRODUCT DESCRIPTION tab which is located towards the bottom of the product page. There you will find full specs for each item. This allows you to properly measure your model/daughter/client prior to your purchase. Should your measurements be 1-3 inches larger than the specs listed – in most cases then the item(s) will be too small. There are ways for photo shoots to hide any size discrepancies. B+L will NOT issue any type of refund towards an item(s) that does not fit properly. This is your responsibility to ensure you have measured prior to placing your order.
- Should you decide you need to Cancel your reservation of dates for any item(s) due to client cancellation, change of mind, shoot/vendor cancellation (venue, makeup artist etc) B+L will NOT issue any refund or credit. If you need a change of date due to mother nature B+L will issue a credit for the full Rental Fee of the item(s) for a future rental by you of our item(s), so long as the item(s), as determined at B+L’s sole discretion. You must email us within 7 – 15 days OR sooner to your booking date in order for us to make any possible changes in your order. ANY ORDER that is already within the shipping time frame WILL NOT be cancelled and or issued a possible date move. In addition, In the OFF chance we decide to issue a CREDIT or REFUND of any kind- we will issue a refund/credit MINUS a restocking fee of $50.00
- B+L item(s) in some cases will be brand new, like new, excellent used condition, or good used condition. There may be some minor flaws which we do our best to include in the product description.
- Any order that has a RETURN DATE that falls on SUNDAY OR A HOLIDAY MUST BE RETURNED TO US BY FRIDAY OR BY THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS DAY-BUT YOUR ORDER MUST BE RETURNED TO US ON TIME.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING TO/FROM
(B+L) ships FEDEX GROUND on nearly ALL rental orders and occasionally USPS (depending on which method is most economical and appropriate for each order). Orders being shipped to Alaska will be shipped via USPS priority mail and are subject to an additional shipping cost.
If you have preferred shipping carrier please let us know before placing your order. Each package is carefully packaged when shipped. (B+L) will NOT be held responsible for an item after it ships. Insurance will cover any cost for lost packages or damage for an additional charge, but it is not included in our standard shipping charge & must be purchased at the time of placing your order. Once the package is shipped, (B+L) is not responsible for giving refunds or replacing packages due to late shipment drop off.
Please note: We do our absolute best to ensure that packages are shipped within a timely manner. It is extremely important that you do NOT reserve a start date (first day of rental – as your actual shoot date.) It is always best that your actual shoot date be set for the 2nd or 3rd day after your start date selected. We can NOT guarantee any ship time/date as Shipping is out of our control once the package has been sent out for shipping. We unfortunately can NOT control lost packages, delayed packages, late arrival times. B+L will NOT refund shipping fees, will NOT refund you any client cost losses, vendor cost lost, and will NOTrefund any business expenses. Unfortunately – we can not bare responsibility for shipping companies. IF the package was lost, delayed etc due to B+L – we will be sure to reach out and rectify the situation to the best of our abilities.
Upon delivery, you the purchaser bear responsibility for the item(s). You acknowledge that you have provided B+L with a secure shipping address. A secure shipping address is considered to be one where an individual can physically receive item(s). Should you provide us with an un-secure shipping address, B+L does not bear liability for products left unattended, or collected by someone other than purchaser. You acknowledge that providing anything other than a secure shipping address may result in delivery delays and additional delivery fees and B+L will not be liable. You will be liable for all such delays, lost item(s) and additional delivery fees.
As stated above: You need to allow yourself time to receive your item BEFORE your actual event date. If you need a rush order- we do have options for an additional fee. B+L is NOT responsible for lost or stolen shipments. Once we have shipped an item we can not control how the shipment duration goes. Sadly there are times that the shipping carrier has delays on their end. Unfortunately those situations are out of control. We always do our best to help remedy the situation but we can not guarantee anything. That is why it is so important that you set your start date to NOT be the 1st day of your rental.
IF YOU ARE LOCAL-YOU CAN SCHEDULE A PICK UP via email. Upon return of your order you will be issued a refund for shipping fee. We ask that all rental orders be shipped FEDEX GROUND (if residing in Texas, Okla., or LA. -only takes 1 business day to arrive) OR PRIORITY USPS. FEDEX is the most reliable method for return shipping. It is only a few dollars more than USPS PRIORITY but is more guaranteed and easily trackible.
SHIPPING BACK TO US
We ask that you ship ALL item(s) back in a NEW –UNUSED-box of equal size/quality and MUST ship PRIORITY MAIL USPS, UPS OR FEDEX. Your rental item/s MUST be set to arrive by the last day of your rental duration (day 8 DUE BACK TO US, no later)
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING FEE BACK TO US. You are responsible for selecting a shipping carrier that will return the items ON TIME and in good condition.
You are responsible for any LOST or STOLEN item(s). You are responsible for any damages occurred during shipment. Your item(s) should be shipped back to us in the manner you received your items(s).
Return of item(s) and Extensions:
You agree to return the item(s) to B+L on or before the return date for the item(s) which is identified on the invoice for your order. In some cases an extension is possible. For an extension please email firstname.lastname@example.org; provided that any extension provided is subject to other orders for that item(s) and is available only upon pre-payment of the additional Rental Fee applicable to that product for the period of time of the extension.
If you return the item(s) late or fail to return item(s) at all, a late fee of seventy dollars ($70.00) will be charged to the payment card you used to pay the Rental Fee or to any other payment system included in your account information; this includes PAYPAL. For every day that you are late returning the item(s) you will be sent a bill and you agree to pay such late fees, up to an amount not to exceed 200% of the retail value or market value, as determined at B+L’s discretion, plus applicable sales tax (plus the Rental Fee). The late fee is payable for each order of item(s) that is not returned when due, NOT towards each item(s) that is the subject of the order that is late.
Most importantly, if you have not returned the item(s) within fourteen (14) days after the return date for the item(s), this late return will be considered a non-return. B+L will then invoice/charge the maximum late fee set forth, less any late fees that you have already paid, plus applicable sales tax.
Payment of 200% Retail Value or Market Value.
Should you be charged an amount equal to 200% of the retail value or market value and you still possess the item(s), the item(s) are then considered yours to keep, though without any future refund, or return of any kind.
You as purchaser agree that B+L shall charge and you shall pay, for the price for additional cleaning fees, repairs or replacement of item(s), as determined to B+L discretion, up to 200% of the retail value or market value for the product. This includes damages incurred during shipment of item(s) being returned to B+L.
B+L has complete documentation to all item(s) prior to us shipping to you.
- Any damage to beading along neckline, arms or waist that are needing multiple repair work- you will be subject to a repair fee. (This includes multiple areas of the gown that need extensive bead repair work.) You will be responsible for replacement beads and the time it will take to remove item(s) from the website.
- Stuck zippers or damaged zippers: This would be caused by not fitting the garment properly. A stuck or ripped zipper is when the zipper itself is bent or damaged beyond repair- Or zipper comes fully off the track- OR can be caused by aggressive pulling/improperly pulling.
- Any item(s) that come back with major rips to the tulle or fabric. It is important that you do not use our gowns around sharp objects (trees, sticks, limbs, cars, anything that could rip or heavily damage the fabric).
- Excessive stains (Grass, mud, water, oil, makeup.)
- Any item(s) returned with excessive grass inside the dress, sticks from lack of removal, twigs, leaves, metal objects (It is vital that you remove ANY AND ALL objects collected underneath a gown before return shipping) In the case of grass it is best to use a lent roller.
- Any damage caused by animals (dander, animal hair, rips caused by animals to the fabric) – we suggest that animals are NOT used with our gowns as our gowns are made with expensive fabrics that can be torn. Also we do not suggest animal usage as the next rentee may be allergic to that specific type of animal. Animals leave behind dander even after being cleaned.
- Any item(s) returned with heavy cigarette/smoke odor, smell, damage from will be charged an extensive cleaning fee and or replacement fee.
- Burn marks or burn stains due to ironing or steamer (we ask that you do NOT do this to our garments but should you use these type of items you will be charged the repair fee or replacement.)
- Please pick up the skirting if renting a dress. This helps to keep the underneath of the skirting from picking up any dirt/grease/grass stains etc. It is important to lift the skirt of the dress from the sides-or pick up from the floor and lift up to carry.
- Please be sure our gowns have all grass, sticks, etc removed from the dresses before return shipping. Tulle tends to accumulate these items when outside. So please use a lent roller to remove ALL grass from underneath the gowns. Please be sure you inspect underneath for sticks and other outside debris that can be caught underneath the garment.
- Please be cautious of where and how you sit. We ask that you lift the garment off of the floor and try to tuck under your buttocks in most cases in order to keep the skirting safe from tearing on nails/hooks etc.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
2. contact information including email address
3. demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
4. other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping:
1. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
2. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
3. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
4. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the 2nd/3rd party websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.